The Toronto Centre for Medical Imaging offers a wide array of Ultrasound examinations.
As ultrasound images are acquired digitally, your images can be provided to you on a CD, so you can take them to your referring physician or specialist, if necessary. We can also provide our obstetric patients with a copy of their baby’s images on CD at a nominal charge.
Preparations can vary, so please review Toronto Ultrasound Preparation Details in printable pdf.
- Venous Doppler of the Lower Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Venous Doppler of the Upper Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid and Vertebral Artery Doppler
- Arterial Doppler of the Lower Extremities
- Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)
- Arterial Doppler of the Upper Extremities
- Female Pelvic Suprapubic and Endovaginal
- Male Pelvic Suprapubic and Endorectal
- Groin for Hernia and Lumps
Small Parts Ultrasound
- Salivary Gland
- “Lumps and Bumps”